EAGetMail POP3 & IMAP4 ActiveX Component is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-10-15. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
EAGetMail enables your ActiveX, C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework applications to parse and receive email based on POP3/IMAP4 protocol. Many advanced features are supported including:
- User Authentication and SSL Connection
- Digital Signature and E-mail Encryption/Decryption (S/MIME)
- Unique Identifier (UIDL) in POP3 and IMAP4 protocol
- Parse Bounced Email (delivery-report)
- Work with winmail.dat (TNEF Parser)
- Seperate builds of run-time assembly for .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5 and .Net Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5
- Search mails in IMAP4 Folder.
- Samples for PocketPC/Windows Mobile/.NET Compact Framework.
- Provides both pure .NET class and ActiveX/COM interface
- Retrieving emails by EAGetMail Service in background.
Easy-to-use and featured examples are included in the installation file.
In the new version, winmail.dat(TNEF) parser is improved.
EAGetMail POP3 & IMAP4 ActiveX Component (version 3.0) has a file size of 1.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 119 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.